This one-day re-certification course is designed for individuals that have a valid Standard First Aid certificate that will soon expire. Please bring your unexpired certificate with you when you attend.
- All courses below minimum registration will be cancelled within 7 days of course start date.
- Participants of all in-person First Aid courses are required to wear masks for the duration of the course and will be provided with adequate PPE and equipment to perform skills individually.
- 100% attendance is mandatory in ALL First Aid courses
- Proof of all pre-requisites is required at start of course
- Pre Req's:
- Proof of current certification by an approved provincial or national provider
- A program will be cancelled or combined due to low registration 1 week prior to the program’s start date. For full details on cancellation policies https://www.leduc.ca/lrc/lrc-programs.
- While the City of Leduc strives to ensure each eligible individual’s participation in all registered and drop-in recreation opportunities, it reserves the right for our staff to assess and evaluate an individual’s participation in regards to a shared, positive and safe experience for all participants.